1. Instructions on how to enter, participation and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entrants may enter the competition multiple times. See the entry criteria and conditions of entry specified below.
3. The entire promotional period commences at 00:01 Monday 22ndth July 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 1st September 2019.
4. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually considered by reviewing customers that signed up to the VIP program are following @crossroadsfashion on Instagram and/or Facebook, upload a photo and hashtag #crossroadsfashion and #crossroadstakesvegas.
5. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, those persons conducting the short listing and, associated agencies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
6. To enter, entrants must be an existing VIP or sign up to become a VIP, they must also be following or follow @crossroadsfashion on Instagram and/or Facebook. Entrants will then upload a photo of themselves in their best crossroads look to Instagram or Facebook and hashtag #crossroadsfashion and #crossroadstakesvegas. The winner will be selected and announced by the crossorads brand team.
7. Entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially and ethnically offensive, capable of violating any law, capable of giving rise to civil liability or submitted after the specified entry period will not be eligible.
8. The entrant must not engage in any illegal or unsafe behaviour whilst creating the entry. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its partners exclude any legal liability or responsibility for any incidents or activities engaged in by the entrant or any person during creation of the entry.
Conditions of entry
9. The Promoter (crossroads the ‘Promoter’) is entitled to use any entry submitted (whether or not a winning entry) in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including (whether by itself or permitting any third party) using the entry after the Promotional Period for future promotions or their agent’s book publications, promotional, commercial, marketing, advertising, publicity and other purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of an entry.
10. All entries submitted become the property of crossroads ‘the Promoter’. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant assigns all right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entries to the Promoter.
11. The entrant represents and warrants that:
a) Their entry is an original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties;
b) they own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorise the promoter to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all entries to enable inclusion and use of the entries in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions;
12. Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of any awarded prize, at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries at any time during or after the Promotional Period, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who interferes with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The prize includes a crossroads gift card to the value of $500 and a flight package to the value of $4,500 (including GST) The flights must be booked within 6 months and travel taken within 12 months of the winner being contacted. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the major prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
21. The major prize must be redeemed as a package in full 6 months from the date of contacting the winner.
22. A valid passport is required for all international journeys. All passports must be valid for six (6) months prior to departure. It the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions to ensure they have all required travel documentation (including but not limited to passports and visas) as required for travel in connection with the major prize. All costs associated with obtaining this travel documentation is the responsibility of the winner.
23. Transport to and from the departure point (including but not limited to additional domestic airfares, if required), any additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, and all other ancillary costs and expenses, as well as the cost of obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner of the major prize and their travel companions. The major prize also excludes insurances, medical expenses, items of a personal nature, beverages, optional tours not outlined, laundry, incidentals, gratuities, service charges, passports, visas, travel insurance, telephone calls, additional nights, room upgrades or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the major prize other than those specified in these terms and conditions. These costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Any extension to the duration of the major prize is at the winner’s sole expense and subject to availability at the time of booking. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
24. No components of the major prize can be exchanged for other travel or accommodation at other destinations. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the major prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
25. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize:
o or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash;
o or the components of a prize, may alter for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control;
o cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer; and
o Is valued in Australian dollars (inclusive of GST), and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
26. The prize winner will be notified within 2 weeks after the competition end date by private message on Instagram or Facebook
27. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not claim their prize within the two week period then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
28. In the event that the prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable due to events outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same or greater recommended retail value and/or specification.
29. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail or email.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website (see clause 8) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
31. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right, subject to the laws of any relevant State or Territory, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
32. If an entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of the entry may be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If an entry is selected as a winner, the winner will be notified as per these terms and conditions.
33. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other warranties, guarantee, term or condition implied or imposed under any applicable laws in the States and Territories of Australia (the “Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
34. Subject to the Promoter’s obligations under the Non-Excludable Guarantees (see clause 38) and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter’s maximum aggregate liability (including that of its officers, employees and agents) in contract, tort (including negligence) or any other basis, for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of or in connection with the competition, including (without limitation):
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
35. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
a. Noni B Group may collect personal information from you from your entry form, any interview you participate in and any other communications crossroads and you enter into in relation to this competition; and