Instore Sale Policy Please choose carefully as sale items purchased instore are exchange only within 7 days. Online and Instore Exchanges Online and instore exchanges can only be processed instore within 30 days of purchase. The garments must be unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached, along with your original sales receipt or invoice. Faulty or Damaged Items If the product is faulty, it should be returned to the crossroads store at which it was purchased from or any other crossroads store along with proof of purchase. Please note that only defects appearing within 6 months of the date of purchase are covered by crossroads defect warranty with your choice of a refund, exchange or credit note.
AfterPay purchases can be returned both Online and Instore (except One Woman Stores).
You must include your original tax invoice and after pay email receipt instore or post back to the below online returns address by the Post office or ParcelPoint.
RETURN ITEMS TO:
crossroads ONLINE RETURNS
151-163 Wyndham Street Alexandria NSW 2015
Refunds will be processed and communicated to the customer via Afterpay shortly after crossroads processes the returned item/s. The returned item/s will create an adjusted Afterpay payment schedule or a complete refund of payments to date (depending if all of the original order’s items are returned).
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE RETURNS
All online exclusives will be subject to the current crossroads returns policy. You may return them by post or to any crossroads store within 30 days.
Please ensure items are unworn, footwear returned with shoe boxes and all items must be in a re-sellable condition. Swimwear, unless faulty, can only be returned if unworn with the hygiene label intact and still on the garment. Customer Care Should you have any questions or queries about refunds or exchanges please do not hesitate to contact us via our online form or on the below contact details.
AU Phone: 1800 151 110
NZ Phone: 0800 54 22 22
*For PO Box Addresses or delivery to remote areas (as determined by Toll), your order may be sent with Australia Post via their eParcel service. This service is slower than our normal delivery service and will be received in 7-10 business days of the dispatch date. You will be able to track your order by entering the consignment number at http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html
Orders are not delivered on weekends or public holidays
Free shipping on orders over AUD $60 available for a limited time only. Promotion will be automatically applied to baskets over AUD $60. No further discounts apply.
Orders will ship within 48 hours of time of order however there may be delays during busy periods (including sales).
If you have not received your order within 10 BUSINESS days from dispatch. Feel free to contact our Customer Care team.
If you receive your shipment confirmation email over the weekend, your order will not be dispatched until the next business day, after which your tracking will be enabled.
Australian Shipping Policy
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should you enter the wrong address, please contact customer care immediately; however we are not obligated to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date we will lodge an enquiry with the courier to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
You have the option to have your item delivered with or without a signature of receipt. If you choose to have the item delivered without a signature of receipt you are liable for actions thereafter the couriers said delivery. If you choose to sign for your item you will generally need to be available between 8.30am and 5pm to receipt the delivery. You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address. For example you may want to use your work address for delivery.
As soon as your order is dispatched we will send you an email shipping confirmation with a tracking number and a link to the carrier's site. Please note the number will not be traceable for at least 24 hours. Please allow at least 24 hours for your tracking number to be in our carriers systems.
International Shipping Policy
At this stage we only deliver internationally to New Zealand and orders will be received within 10 business days. On rare occasions the customs agency may choose to delay individual shipments as a random security measure.
All international purchases are exempt from Australian GST (10%); however they may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered. Local taxes and duties incurred are the responsibility of the customer. For New Zealand customers customs charges may be payable when the value of the goods exceeds NZ$225. For information on what you may need to pay customs please check http://www.whatsmyduty.org.nz/
Without limiting the operation and any other terms and conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery. Without limiting the operation and any other terms and conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
Collection of Click & Collect orders is available from selected crossroads Stores in Australia only. Please note during major sales event and promotions Click and collect may be temporarily unavailable.
The relevant Click & Collect store will contact you via email and SMS (where a mobile number has been provided) when your order is ready for collection. Orders will generally be available for collection within 7-10 business days from the date that you place the order.
In peak trading periods or where item/s in your order are not available and need to be sourced from another fulfillment location, this may result in delays in fulfillment. crossroads will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
Click & Collect orders cannot be modified or cancelled once your order has been confirmed. In this instance the order will be sent to your nominated store and then if required you will have to return it.
All Click & Collect orders have the same returns policy. View our returns & exchanges policy.
Click & Collect orders must be collected within 28 days from the date you are notified by email that your order is ready for collection. If your order is not collected within this time, the relevant Click & Collect store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you. An administration fee may apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
When collecting your goods at the Click & Collect store, you are required to supply a copy of your Click to Collect notification email with unique Pickup Code (printed or on your smart phone) and photo identification.
If you are not personally available to collect the goods, you may appoint a representative. The representative is required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect notification email with unique Pickup Code (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
crossroads reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.
This program is our way of saying, "thanks for your support!". We want to reward you for doing what you love with vouchers, special offers and promotions.
Every time you spend a dollar at crossroads, we will reward you with one point. When you reach 80 points instore, your $5 REWARD voucher will instantly print along with your receipt.
You can also collect points online, as long as you’re logged in, and your points will then be automatically credited to your account. We will then email you your REWARD voucher which can be used instore and online.
If you earn 160 points, you will receive 2 x $5 REWARD vouchers.
If you earn 100 points, you will receive a $5 REWARD voucher and have a 20 point balance remaining on your account.
The max voucher amount that can print at one time is $50 for 800 points. Any remaining vouchers owed will print when you next purchase with us.
BECOMING A MEMBER
As a crossroads VIP member nothing will escape your fashion radar. You’ll be the first to know about the latest trends, essential must-have items of the season and you’ll receive offers and invitations to special events throughout the year
Sign up in store to get your crossroads VIP Card or you can sign up online by clicking on the ‘login/register’ link and use it every time you spend so we can keep in touch with you and update you on all the latest news and offers.
USING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD & LOGIN
If you don’t use your REWARDS membership card when purchasing instore, you will be unable to gain points as they are computer generated and cannot be applied after you have made your purchase. If you forget your card, just let us know so we can look you up on our system and allocate your points. Alternatively, if you are shopping online, you must log in to collect & redeem points.
If you have lost, misplaced or broken your REWARDS member card, please visit your nearest crossroads store and let someone from our team know that you need a new card. We will be able to replace the card without creating a new account for you, so all your hard earned points will still be there! If you are struggling to login to our website when making an online purchase, please contact our customer care team who will be more than happy to help https://www.crossroads.com.au/contactUs
Should you lose or damage your membership card, crossroads is not liable for any damaged, lost or stolen REWARD vouchers.
REWARD vouchers can be redeemed at any crossroads store. Unfortunately, at this point in time, REWARD vouchers issued instore can only be redeemed instore, however, REWARD vouchers issued online can be redeemed both online and instore. They are valid for 30 days from the date of issue (the expiry date will shown on your REWARD voucher).
Your REWARDs voucher can be used on any product so long as the total transaction amount is over $13.95, and is greater than the voucher amount you are trying to redeem.
These Voucher Terms set out the terms on which we issue discount or nominated value vouchers. They apply to physical vouchers and to voucher and discount codes we issue (Vouchers). By applying for or using a Voucher, you consent to these Voucher Terms and any other Voucher terms (Specific Voucher Terms) printed on the Voucher or listed on the website or email from us where the Voucher was offered.
1. Each Voucher type is identified by a voucher code and has different requirements and rewards including Specific Voucher Terms, in addition to these Voucher Terms. These Voucher Terms and all applicable Specific Voucher Terms must be met to be eligible for the Voucher and to receive the discount or offer covered by the Voucher. The Specific Voucher Terms override these Voucher Terms to the extent of any conflict. Examples of our current Vouchers include Reward Vouchers, Privilege Vouchers, Anniversary Vouchers and Birthday Vouchers.
2. Voucher values or discount rates or amounts, as applicable, are as specified on the Voucher. The maximum value of a Reward Voucher issued per transaction is $50. All value amounts are specified in Australian dollars. Vouchers with a face value can be redeemed in Australian dollars only.
3. There is a limit of one Voucher per household per offer unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
4. Vouchers are intended for single use only on a single order unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
5. Where a physical Voucher is issued to you, only the original Voucher will be accepted for use. You may be required to collect the Voucher from one of our stores. You must surrender the Voucher when you use it unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly allow for multiple uses. You must not reproduce or copy the Voucher and the Voucher is not valid if reproduced or copied unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise, for example by allowing you to print the Voucher from the relevant website or insert a Voucher code.
6. Vouchers are applicable to valid direct debit and credit card purchases only. They cannot be used for lay-by purchases whether for a deposit or payment.
7. Vouchers are usable only on or at our web site or stores. Some Vouchers may be limited to one specific site or channel – for example, a Voucher may only be for use at a physical store or only for online use; please check the Specific Voucher Terms. Without limitation, Reward Vouchers printed from a physical stores’ point of sale system cannot be used for online purchases. Reward Vouchers can be used in the issuing store on the day of issue and in other stores on the next business day, subject to expiry terms. Privilege, Anniversary and Birthday Vouchers that we email to you can be used online unless the applicable Specific Voucher Terms state otherwise.
8. In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the Voucher is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item's value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
9. Certain items may not be eligible for purchase using the Voucher. These will be notified in the Specific Voucher Terms. Generally, Vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
10. A Voucher cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges unless the Specific Coupon Terms expressly provide otherwise. Any Voucher offering free shipping applies only to shipping of products within the area we designate from time to time.
11. Some Vouchers are subject to a minimum purchase requirement. Taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards meeting the minimum purchase amount.
12. A particular Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer or Voucher in the same order unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise
13. Each Voucher (excluding a single use Voucher, which expires on use) is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the Specific Voucher Terms unless used or terminated earlier in accordance with these Voucher Terms. Most Reward Vouchers expire 30 days after issue.
14. Vouchers are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash. If the order value is lower than the Voucher value, the remaining amount of the Voucher value is lost.
15. Physical Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated, defaced, tampered with or deleted.
16. A Voucher cannot be applied to orders already placed.
17. If a Voucher is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, we will refund the actual amount paid subject to our applicable trading terms but the Voucher will no longer be valid.
18. If a Voucher is used and only part of your order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return only some of the items in your order, a partial Voucher discount will still be applied to the remaining item(s) that are processed.
19. We may discontinue, cancel or refuse to issue or honour a specific Voucher or Voucher type at any time for any reason without notice. This may occur for a range of reasons including due to errors associated with issuing or processing the Voucher or Voucher type or because we consider that you or the Voucher applicant have applied for or used the Voucher improperly or outside its intended purpose or operation or in breach of these Voucher Terms including any Specific Voucher Terms or because the Voucher has been tampered with or altered.
20. These Voucher Terms cover only the Voucher itself. Our specified trading terms also apply to your purchases of products or services using the Voucher.
*Birthday Voucher valid for one time use only, minimum spend of $20. Enter code at checkout or present voucher instore to redeem. Offer expires 30 Days from issue. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or voucher. Voucher only redeemable on crossroads merchandise in a single transaction. Coupon code is not transferable. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Non-refundable on returns. Vouchers not available in conjunction with any other offer. All vouchers exclude purchases on Gift Cards.
*All Gift Cards purchased up until the 30th March 2018 are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Any Gift Cards purchased from the 31st March 2018 onwards will be valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Gift Cards can be redeemed on the crossroads website and in crossroads stores only throughout Australia and New Zealand. Please ensure you purchase for the correct country in which the recipient will spend their card. Refunds are not available on this item. $10 is the minimum value and $500 is the maximum Gift Card value a customer can purchase. For any values over $500, a customer will need to receive a second card. A customer does not need to spend the full value of the card in one transaction. The remaining value is stored on the Gift Card. Any remaining balance on the Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash or refund. A Gift Card cannot be topped up. crossroads Rewards points are not earned when a customer purchases a Gift Card. Promotions, Coupons/Vouchers, Afterpay payments and Gift cards may not be used toward the purchase of a Gift Card.
This Agreement is a contract between you and Afterpay Pty Ltd ACN 169 342 947.
Afterpay is available instore and online on crossroads Australia purchases. To see our full Returns Policy