Mosaic Brands Ltd:
Mosaic Brands Ltd has grown to be one of the largest specialty fashion retailer groups in Australia. Our brands include Noni B, Rockmans, W.Lane, Beme and the recently acquired Millers, Katies, Crossroads, Autograph and Rivers. We span the country with over 1,350 stores nationally and employ over 2,000 team members across the group. Our collective purpose is to help our customers express their love of life – by embracing the truth that every occasion is a special occasion worth feeling fabulous for.
Mosaic Brands Ltd is committed to ensuring all suppliers engaged meet and comply with the Ethical Trading Initiatives (ETI) Base Code. As part of our corporate responsibility program, we require our suppliers to share and uphold a high standard of ethical practice. We will not knowingly work with any company that does not comply with the ETI base code.
The ETI Base code comprises of the following principles;
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
Off shore suppliers undergo social compliance checks conducted by independent auditors, or are required to supply audit reports from independent auditors to ensure that they meet the standards of the ETI Base code.