This program is our way of saying, "Thanks for your support!". We want to reward you for doing what you love with vouchers, special offers and promotions.
Every time you spend a dollar at crossroads, we will reward you with one point. When you reach 80 points instore, your $5 REWARD voucher will instantly print along with your receipt.
You can also collect points online, as long as you’re logged in, and your points will then be automatically credited to your account. We will then email you your REWARD voucher which can be used instore and online.
If you earn 160 points, you will receive 2 x $5 REWARD vouchers.
If you earn 100 points, you will receive a $5 REWARD voucher and have a 20 point balance remaining on your account.
The max voucher amount that can print at one time is $50 for 800 points. Any remaining vouchers owed will print when you next purchase with us.
BECOMING A MEMBER
As a crossroads VIP member nothing will escape your fashion radar. You’ll be the first to know about the latest trends, essential must-have items of the season and you’ll receive offers and invitations to special events throughout the year.
Sign up in store to get your crossroads VIP Card or you can sign up online by clicking on the ‘login/register’ link and use it every time you spend so we can keep in touch with you and update you on all the latest news and offers.
USING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD & LOGIN
If you don’t use your REWARDS membership card when purchasing instore, you will be unable to gain points as they are computer generated and cannot be applied after you have made your purchase. If you forget your card, just let us know so we can look you up on our system and allocate your points. Alternatively, if you are shopping online, you must log in to collect & redeem points.
If you have lost, misplaced or broken your REWARDS member card, please visit your nearest crossroads store and let someone from our team know that you need a new card. We will be able to replace the card without creating a new account for you, so all your hard earned points will still be there! If you are struggling to login to our website when making an online purchase, please contact our customer care team who will be more than happy to help. You can contact us here.
Should you lose or damage your membership card, crossroads is not liable for any damaged, lost or stolen REWARD vouchers.
REWARD vouchers can be redeemed at any crossroads store. Unfortunately, at this point in time, REWARD vouchers issued instore can only be redeemed instore, however, REWARD vouchers issued online can be redeemed both online and instore. They are valid for 30 days from the date of issue (the expiry date will shown on your REWARD voucher).
Your REWARDS voucher can be used on any product so long as the total transaction amount is over $13.95, and is greater than the voucher amount you are trying to redeem. Having issues? Read more about how to redeem a promo & voucher code here. View the crossroads rewards Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I understand and agree that the following terms apply to the crossroads Rewards Program:
• Membership is available only to natural persons aged 18 years or over who are Australian residents.
• I agree that I will not apply for multiple memberships of the crossroads Membership and Rewards Program, whether by using multiple addresses, email addresses or otherwise.
• crossroads may accept or refuse an application for membership for any reason.
• I can only receive a crossroads VIP Card by signing up to our Membership Program in-store. My VIP Card is not transferrable and remains crossroads property.
• I am responsible for all use of my VIP Card and I must tell crossroads promptly if it is lost or stolen.
• I am responsible for all use of my membership number and/or password. I agree to keep my membership number and password secret.
• I can earn Reward points by presenting my card in store or my card number for online purchases at the time the purchase is made. The current Rewards points rate is 1 point for every dollar I spend (excluding GST, other taxes and any packaging and delivery charges) in a single transaction at crossroads. crossroads may change this rate at any time by notice on its website or by other communication means. Reward points expire after 12 months.
• From time to time, crossroads may make offers which enable me to earn bonus Rewards points. The terms of any specific offer apply in addition to these Terms.
• Reward points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
• If I return any goods for a refund or my order is cancelled or not filled for any other reason, any Reward points I earned from that purchase will be reversed.
• Reward points can be redeemed for Reward Vouchers at the rate of A$5 for 100 Rewards points. crossroads Voucher Terms apply to all Vouchers crossroads issues.
• crossroads will keep a record of my crossroads Rewards points earned and redeemed. crossroads may correct my Rewards points balance without notice if there are any errors in awarding or redeeming points.
• I may terminate my Membership at any time by notice to crossroads.
• crossroads may vary or terminate its Rewards Program or my participation in the Rewards Program at any time for any reason. crossroads is not liable for any loss to me arising from termination or variation including loss of Rewards points or reduction in value of Rewards points. Reasons for termination may include that I have not complied with these Terms, that I have become bankrupt or that I have given crossroads misleading information or have acted in a misleading or deceptive way in connection with the Rewards program. Variations may include changing the ratio of Rewards points earned to the amount spent, changing the ratio of Rewards points to be redeemed to the dollar value of Vouchers issued and setting or changing an expiry date for Rewards points earned.
• On termination of my membership or the Rewards Program or the Rewards Program itself, any unused points I have accrued are automatically forfeited and of no value.
• To the extent legally permitted, crossroads excludes all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied under the Rewards Program (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability crossroads may have to me under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at crossroads’ option.
• To the extent legally permitted, in no event will crossroads be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if crossroads is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and crossroads’ maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD $5.00.
• New South Wales law applies to these Terms.