HOW DOES IT WORK?
This program is our way of saying, "Thanks for your support!". We want to reward you for doing what you love with vouchers, special offers and promotions. Every time you spend a dollar at CROSSROADS, In Store or Online, we will reward you with one point. When you reach 80 points in-store, your $5 REWARD voucher will instantly print along with your receipt.
If you earn 160 points, you will receive 2 x $5 REWARD vouchers. If you earn 120 points, you will receive a $5 REWARD voucher and have a 40 point balance remaining on your account. The max voucher amount that can print at one time is $50 for 1000 points. Any remaining vouchers owed will print when you next purchase with us.
BECOMING A MEMBER
As a CROSSROADS member nothing will escape your fashion radar. You’ll be the first to know about the latest trends, essential must-have items of the season and you’ll receive offers and invitations to special events throughout the year. Sign up in-store to get your CROSSROADS Membership number (We no longer issue membership cards, all cards are virtual), or you can sign up online by clicking on the ‘login/register’ link and use it every time you spend so we can keep in touch with you and update you on all the latest news and offers.
USING YOUR membership NUMBER & LOGIN
When making a purchase (either in-store or on-line) you will need to use your membership identification. This can be looked up on our system by our team member for you in-store if you don’t have it or if you are shopping online please ensure you log in with your email that you use for your membership account to ensure you accumulate points. If you are having problems signing in please contact our customer care team who will be more than happy to help here.
REWARD vouchers can be redeemed at any CROSSROADS store. REWARD vouchers will only be issued in-store, and can only be redeemed in-store, however, your REWARDS voucher can be used on any product so long as the total transaction amount is over $15, and is greater than the voucher amount you are trying to redeem. Final sale items purchased with reward points are non-refundable for change of mind.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• I understand and agree that the following terms apply to the CROSSROADS Rewards Program:
Alternatively you can contact us and we will assist you to manage your preferences. In both instances it may take up to 5 business days for your preference to be updated on our system.
If you would like any further information about our privacy policies or practices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Australia 1300728980, New Zealand +6498889791
• Membership is available only to natural persons aged 18 years or over.
• CROSSROADS may accept or refuse an application for membership for any reason.
• Please ensure you maintain safe management of your membership number and/or password. You should always keep your membership number and password secret. If you have concerns please contact our customer care team
• Please note any points accumulated prior to July 2020 are no longer valid and have been removed from your account.
• From time to time, CROSSROADS may make offers which enable you to earn bonus Rewards points. The terms of any specific offer apply in addition to these Terms.
• Reward points have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
• Goods returned / cancelled / refunded or not fulfilled will have the Reward points earned from that purchase reversed.
• CROSSROADS will keep a record of my CROSSROADS Rewards points earned and redeemed. CROSSROADS may correct my Rewards points balance without notice if there are any errors in awarding or redeeming points.
• You can terminate your Membership at any time, please give notice to CROSSROADS.
• CROSSROADS retain the right to vary or terminate the Rewards Program in part or in whole, at its sole discretion.
CROSSROADS reward program is not legal tender and does not create a liability for loss arising from termination, variation or cancellation to any participant (in part or in full) of the Program.
• On termination of membership by either yourself or CROSSROADS in the Rewards Program, any unused points accrued are removed and are unable to be transferred.
• To the extent legally permitted, CROSSROADS excludes all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, in relation to the Rewards Program (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability CROSSROADS may have to me under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at CROSSROADS option.
• To the extent legally permitted, in no event will CROSSROADS be liable to anyone for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if CROSSROADS is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and CROSSROADS maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD $5.00.
• New South Wales law applies to these Terms.