Was $149.99Now $40.00
Product code: 00153079
When looking for that added flair and glam, choose the Floral Jacket as your statement piece this weekend. This jacket features classic leather jacket styling with functional front zip pockets and a front zip fastening, with the added flair of floral embellishment prints on the front, back and sleeves. This jacket is destined to be a head turner and will have you strutting your stuff this weekend.
Fabric: 100% POLYESTER%
Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic it may take a few more days than the standard time frames to get your delivery. Items in your order may ship separately, find out more on the latest shipping information here.
Click and Collect is Temporarily Unavailable
- For Click & Collect orders under $60, a flat-rate standard shipping fee of $5.00 is applied
- Orders will generally be available for collection within 3-4 business days from the date you place the order.
- FREE standard shipping for orders over $80.
- For Home Delivery orders under $80, a flat-rate standard shipping fee of $10.00 is applied
Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information. Have a question regarding Click & Collect? Check out our full details here.
Without limiting your rights under Australian consumer law:
1. If there is a major fault or issue with our product, you are entitled to a refund or replacement at our discretion.
2. If the problem is minor, you are entitled to a replacement or a gift voucher.
We are unable to provide a refund for change of mind or taste preference after we have processed your payment.
Note: Delivery is restricted to selected postcodes. Must enter a valid phone number when placing an order.
Click here to find out if you are eligible for delivery.
Love this jacket. Get compliments every time I wear it
By Sarah on Nov 07 2019
This patterned jacket is so pretty! The studs finish it off nicely. It was very much worth the money at $75 (half price).
By Lyn on Aug 29 2019
This jacket is so pretty. It’s lined and quite warm. I’d been tossing up whether to buy it, but so glad I did. It’s definitely worth the $75!
By Lyn on Aug 23 2019