Thank you for shopping on crossroads.com.au, we hope you love your purchase. However if you have any issues with the goods themselves or have questions, please call us on 1300 736 695 or drop us an email here and we will get back to you.
Which Way Suits You?
You can return your order in two ways, either via the online store or a physical crossroads store. All returns must be
· Returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
· A valid receipt must be provided as proof of purchase.
· Items must be as new and in original condition, with all labels attached.
What You Need?
Keep the original receipt you receive in your parcel or in store.
Return In Store
Any orders placed online within Australia & New Zealand can be returned & exchanged to one of our crossroads stores, and remember to take your original receipt. The store staff can refuse and exchange or refund without a valid receipt.
Please note, we cannot refund or exchange any items that have been worn and are without tags. All items returned must be as new and in original condition.
All Lingerie must be returned via the below method.
There are two options to return goods online:
ParcelPoint – crossroads has teamed up with ParcelPoint, so that you can easily return your online purchases for a refund at a time and location that suits you!
It is a track-able returns service, where you can choose to take your returns to one of hundreds of parcel collection points or the post office, for only $6.50 including proof of postage.
Simply follow the steps below.
1. Click ParcelPoint-crossroads. Follow the online process to book your return and print a shipping label. You can then choose to return your parcel at a ParcelPoint collection point or any Post Office.
For your nearest ParcelPoint returns location, click here.
2. Include your original receipt with your parcel and attach your returns label, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
3. Post your parcel back to us via your nearest ParcelPoint returns location or at the Post Office (no further payment is needed).
4. To track your parcel, please click here. It may take up to 7 days after receiving your parcel to process your refund.
Post Office – Use the returns form supplied when you first received your product, place the form with your parcel and take it to any Post Office and return it using a track-able service to the address below. Costs will vary depending on your location and weight. Please ensure original receipt is with your parcel and send to the address below.
Post Office returns must be lodged via a track-able service.
New Zealand Returns
You can return your purchases in two easy steps:
1. Complete the Online Returns Form supplied, package and send your item to the address below.
Alternatively you take your returns back to your local crossroads store.
Crossroads Internet Returns
C/O- Williams Pressing
67 - 73 Gow Street
Padstow NSW 2211
We are unable to offer an exchange on returned items via our online store. To exchange please visit your local crossroads store or place a new order for the different size, colour or item.
Your refund will be processed within seven working days; this may take a few days to clear into your bank account, dependent on your banking provider.
Please check your items against your receipt. If there are any discrepancies between what has been delivered to you and what is on the receipt (which comes in the parcel with the items you have ordered online) please email or call Customer Care: 1800 151 110.
In addition to your Statutory Rights, should you change your mind we will happily exchange (in-store only) or refund your item/s providing the following conditions have been met;
1. The items are returned within 30 days of the purchase date and the original sales receipt must be present.
2. Items must be in original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached. Garment must not have been worn.